Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rollerhockeymavin

CCM pf10 roller hockey skates

has any one experienced their wheels hitting the chassis on the pf10's. I have two wheels hitting it and it is slowing the wheels down. I am still under warranty. Send them back or file down the sides? What have you done? thanks.

are you using the stock tri-di setup ?? I don't think the PF10 can switch to a hi-lo ? or is it the only one?? i forget these things..if its the adjustable one you may want to look at the spacer system and make sure its correct..

also at times the wheels can come out a tad large and rub for a bit til they wear in.

are you using the stock tri-di setup ?? I don't think the PF10 can switch to a hi-lo ? or is it the only one?? i forget these things..if its the adjustable one you may want to look at the spacer system and make sure its correct..

also at times the wheels can come out a tad large and rub for a bit til they wear in.

I have the tri-di set up. One wheel right skate(back wheel-80mm) one wheel left skate first wheel(72mm) Hockey monkey says they have heard of this problem. Maybe a defect

i have pf10's myself and haven't had that problem but if you have it then i would just return it... not point in playing around with your chassis with a chance of breaking and voiding the warranty at the same time.

have you tried other 72 and 80mm wheels to make sure its not just a batch that came out a little big? are the wheels hitting each other or are they rubbing against the sole?

have you tried other 72 and 80mm wheels to make sure its not just a batch that came out a little big? are the wheels hitting each other or are they rubbing against the sole?

they are rubbing against the chassis itself. the set up is 72-76-76-80 ccm calls it tri-di setup.

I know what the Tri-di is...but you said it was the 72 and 80 that was giving you trouble..have you put any other wheels in there to see if its a wheel issue? wheels can come out a little missized on occasion..so before you sent the skate back..it may be worth checking..

I know what the Tri-di is...but you said it was the 72 and 80 that was giving you trouble..have you put any other wheels in there to see if its a wheel issue? wheels can come out a little missized on occasion..so before you sent the skate back..it may be worth checking..

thanks-I will try that...

I have no such problem with my pf10's however does anyone know were I can buy the original blue flame wheels have checked out the net and have only found one, the penaltybox but they are not returning my emails regarding international shipping to Australia. I have not had the best results with the 816's so I would love to get some blue flames.

Where I work we had a few kids come in with the same problem, I know that the HE950's did this to and some wheels would not even fit. Some of the pairs that CCM sent are store had the wrong wheel sizes on them in the first place, so we had some trouble from the get go with the sets they sent us.