Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dgaronzik

Mission teams up with Factory for '05

Just saw this over on the Narch homepage, sounds like a great combo Justin!

Factory Hockey Unites With Mission Hockey For 2005

Factory Hockey has announced today, its partnership with Mission Roller Hockey for 2005. The new partnership will feature Factory Hockey’s wheels on Mission’s skates expected to launch this Fall.

With Factory’s unique purethane and core technologies and Mission’s cutting edge performance driven skates, the partnership will create an end product that is better than anything roller hockey players have ever experienced before.

"We are extremely excited about our partnership with Factory Hockey,†says, Joe Cook, Mission’s Global Director of Roller Hockey. “We believe that the innovation, performance, and look of Factory wheels are the best in the market, their innovative approach to products and marketing are unparalleled in the Roller Hockey Market.â€

Mission will place Factory’s Z-Rated wheel, the lightest wheel in the market, on its two hi-end skate models. The wheel features a patented core technology that allows the wheel to flex as players perform, maximizing grip and speed.

The Factory Halo, all urethane wheel, will be placed on Mission Hockey’s 3rd tier skate model. The Halo is made with pure-urethane, there are no other components in this wheel making its response time unmatchable and its grip like glue.

For more information, please contact Shayne Arsenault, Factory Hockey at 866-808-5433 or log onto www.factoryhockey.com.

damn, i cant wait to see the upcoming skates. I was probably going to buy the highest model, and with Factory wheels? That almost kills the competition completely.

Looks like I'm have a change to give factory wheels a test run, but if they don't perform well, it's back to rink rats. But this is a good move. Can't wait to see the new skates.