Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

MLA Style Guide

Can anyone help me find the proper MLA citation of a screen play? I assume it's the same as a film, but it doesn't mention anything about the screen writer.

Also, if I consult a page, but don't site it. Do I list everything under the Worlds Consulted pages (even the ones I cited) or do I split it into 2 seperate things, ie.

Works Cited

Works Consulted

Didn't find anything in my book here...but maybe a performance is better than film. Here's a summary of what it says for performance.

List the title...composer, writer, and/or director...place..date. If your looking cite a particular person's work, start with the name first instead of title.

And the cited and consulted page kinda depends on your teacher. Some don't care if you stick 'em together and whatnot. But keep it seperate if your worried.

I'm writing a comparative Essay with My Beautiful Laundrette (screenplay/film) and Sam Selvon's The Lonely Londoners.

I just used the film one, I figure since we watched the film, and read the screen play, either was acceptable.

Thanks for checking for me.