Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sc37

NHL: EHM

Hey anyone know about a game called NHL: Eastside Hockey Manager. Your pretty much the GM of a team...fancy version of fanstasy hockey...kinda like Baseball Mogul for those of you who play that. Well I'm trying to figure out what demo to get..there's European and North American versions...or if I should get the original freeware one. Anyone know about the game and can guide me...sry for being a noob.

I have been part of an online Fantasy Hockey Leagues for about 6 years now. Always used the FHLsim program, EHM's competion. Tons of fun if you get in with the right group of GM's. It really sucks if your league isn't chatty!

They have a British version of this, i havent tried it but apparently it has the 3 tiers, and since im playing in one of those, next season im hoping i will be in the game ! :)

I heard there's a demo that is a 6 month demo(dunno game time or real time). Anyone know where I can find it? I know there's a freeware, is that available and up to date?

About the FHLsim...is that like real players? I'm in some hockeyarena.net thing and it isn't real players.

I heard there's a demo that is a 6 month demo(dunno game time or real time). Anyone know where I can find it? I know there's a freeware, is that available and up to date?

About the FHLsim...is that like real players? I'm in some hockeyarena.net thing and it isn't real players.

Can be either. There are leagues totally devoted to Fantasy Players, others are Retro leagues with oldtime hockey guys. The league that I am in uses NHL players. Its 2 years behind the NHL so that the rookie player rating can be based on their NHL experience. We play and A and B season so we always have enough players to do an Entry draft one year and a Supplemental Draft the next.

The only real differece in leagues that I've seen is the rerate process. Some leagues use rerates based on NHL performance, others use the stats from the FHLsim and then use small programs to do the year end rerates.