Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheProfessor

Ice rinks w/ Open skate in Dallas?

I'm looking for an ice rink in Dallas that has open skate (not stick and puck). I live in Mesquite, so places up in Frisco and across Dallas towards to Arlington are about 45 minutes away. Anyone know of anything closer?

Thanks

I'm looking for an ice rink in Dallas that has open skate (not stick and puck). I live in Mesquite, so places up in Frisco and across Dallas towards to Arlington are about 45 minutes away. Anyone know of anything closer?

Thanks

Ice Training Center in Richardson. From 635, take I-75 North about 1 mile and turn right at Spring Valley Rd. Go straight, Spring Valley turns into Centennial. Go straight about 1 mile, and it is on the right behind a sonic. Some of the best ice and some of the best skilled players in the area. Needless to say, I stay far, far away for their benefit.

Ice Training Center

There is also the plaza of the Americas in the mall downtown. Closest to deep ellum if that gives you any reference, but that is just for general skating a la roller skating rink.