Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsGoWings13

Sakic

Ok all of the lhs's around me were completly out of anything tapered in modano and lidstrom curves so i picked up a sakic because thats all they had and i just broke my vapor XXX overrun. I can shoot a ice puck fine with this curve but I cannot shoot a roller hockey puck with this stick at all what could I be doing wrong? I really dont want to sell the blade and buy a modano because I have the sickest toe drag with the sakic im not sure why but its amazing with that curve so i really wanna make it work.

I have trouble with my wrister with a sakic also, i have to loose power to ensure i dont hit the ceiling. im sure its technique, so try different ways of doing it.

what are you guys having problems with exactly with the Sakic? I find that on inline I have to release a wrist/snap a little earlier and closer to the body so it doesn't sky over the crossbar...and open it up less..the sort of stuff I have to do when using a Modo type clone