Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

OTTF Spring Classic- Toronto

My son is playing in the May tourny. Was wondering if anyone has played in these before and how it was? Well run? How are the arenas? Chesswood and Westwood are the locations.

Chesswood and Westwood aren't great. Ice is pretty soft (I know for sure it is at chesswood, and if my memory serves correct i think westwood is too) and the spectator area is pretty shabby. The only cool thing is that they're like carbon copy rinks of each other.

I think my team won it a couple years ago, it seemed like a good tournament, i play at westwood and chesswood weekly and the ice is soft, but they are generally good arena's since they haven't been built recently.

i went for a skate at chesswood... ice was very dissappointing

Ice is not really that good but I have skated on worse. Due to the fact that the ice is always in use, they don't have much time to maintain it.

Ice sports (canlan) has much better ice these days )

We are lucky here in T.O , we have a rink every 10 minutes basicly

i have played in one....good tourney its got some good competition in it..i believe i will be going this year also..and for the rinks...they are indentical i believe

What year are you? I will look for you if I get a chance.