Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyChicaga

Reebok Practice NHL Jerseys

Anyone have one? I'd like to get a Blackhawks practice jersey, but curious how comfortable they are. I have a Nike Canada jersey, and it is very constrictive and has no give to it like any other jersey I've ever had. Since I'm ordering online, I don't really have the option to go and feel the jersey for myself at the store.

Also, anyone know where to find a white one? I have seen black or red, but no white.

if you want a super light jersey that breaths like you have nothing on then check these out jersey best jersey i have ever used! only bad part is that they have that epuck.com logo on all of them and even though i've had mine for a while now without any problems they don't seem like that durable kind.

I have a Vancouver RBK practice and I love the thing. The material is light and the mesh on the sides are nice because I don't overheat. It fits bigger than the average replica jersey (I'm guessing authentic sizing) so thats something you should take into consideration. The nice thing about it is the material and how it stays dry at the end of your icetime. The only noticably wet thing is the RBK embroidery

I'm sure you can find a bunch of white ones at Rivercitysports.com or the NHL Shop

My wife bought 6 of them for herself as she didn't have any jerseys and thought the standard team jersey's didn't look good on her :rolleyes:

She loves them and I think they all look cool. She's had a lot of compliments on them. She bought the following:

black Dallas

black Boston

navy Atlanta

white Pittsburgh

white Phoenix

white Columbus

they're all very cool and look good with their respective socks

i decided i was going to search before posting this topic and wow.

it does work!!!!

anyways i am considering getting some custom ones with that rbk 40% off thing.

how are these jerseys?

are they reallly tight, or are they like the ccm ones?

also, have any of u all used the new easton pracitce jerseys?

Here's a thread with the 40% off thing, if you haven't seen it.

They have the blacks and the reds on the rbk site. Its worth it to get both at 40% off.

I've got a blue NYR one, and I love it. it breathes real well and is pretty lightweight. I like using it for indoor roller, because it's so hot in the rinks. Only problem is that the material seems to be the type that can snag on a blade or the glass and start to pull threads out.

I'd love to get a proweight but they're ultra-rare.

it sounds like talking about a pokemon card..."ultra rare"

lol.

i am thinking about getting a custom redwings and then a regular buffalo one.

its like 90 bucks for both--total

they're coming out with a new one, i don't know if its for every team

but RBK is releasing a Vancouver Vintage RBK Practice jersey. Haven't seen it yet but it sounds promising for me. So far I'm loving my current Vancouver home and NYR away jerseys

Anyone know where you can find these uncrested? I really like the one I have to play in and would like another, but don't want to pay the overhead for the crest.

I have the white Pittsburgh one and black Washington. I like by far playing in those then just regular replica jerseys. And the best thing for me is that they stay dry even if I sweat a lot.