Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Svatos37

Fish Bowls in the NHL

sorry, yeah I am trying to get a certain picture from the gallary. But i dont no how. every time I copy the url it just takes me there. any help

it is this one

Chicago Blackhawks' Curtis Brown, left, celebrates with Duncan Keith (2) after Keith's goal against the Nashville...

sorry i just do not no how to do this.

Yeah most of the guys who have broken any facial bones wear cages.

Though I know Luke Richardson wore the bottom piece of a lax cage. I think it was a Brine cage on the bottom part.

Yeah most of the guys who have broken any facial bones wear cages.

Though I know Luke Richardson wore the bottom piece of a lax cage. I think it was a Brine cage on the bottom part.

if your talking about what i'm thinking about Yzerman did the same thing in 02-03 season. Matt Cooke is almost always seen wearing a fishbowl every season <_<

Why do they choose the full visor over a full cage when they are injured? Do you think the cage takes more getting used to for them?

They probably feel that they get better vision out of a full visor. However, it is pp. Thornton did wear a cage after he got injured last season (or maybe it was the season before, I can't remember). He modified it by removing a couple of wires.