Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tokes

Any mid-day leagues in Edmonton?

My new job has me working nights and early mornings (usually 8 PM to 6:30 AM) so this has totally nixed my availability for my beer league. I really just want to be able to get out on the ice once or twice a week for a couple hours, nothing hardcore. I'm just having trouble finding anything during week days in the middle of the day, so if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

My new job has me working nights and early mornings (usually 8 PM to 6:30 AM) so this has totally nixed my availability for my beer league. I really just want to be able to get out on the ice once or twice a week for a couple hours, nothing hardcore. I'm just having trouble finding anything during week days in the middle of the day, so if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

I doubt if there are many leagues for adults running in the middle of the day, but if you just want to get out on the ice, a lot of rinks have adult shinny and/or stick-and-puck during the day.