Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ddibrano77

Michigan Adult Tourneys

Who is participating in either a Labatt or Bud Light hockey adult tourny this spring/summer in michigan (surrounding states also)? Looking to see what tournies there are besides the WRIF/Labatt in June and if there are any other tournies being hosted around the area.

i checked the boards for a tourney post too and didnt see that one, must have blinked while looking.

How many guys are comitted to playing? I see one post saying 6 Defenseman which in itself is crazy and wouldnt work. I am interested and would play if enough guys are going to get together that want to play. What division cause i know the WRIF A division is sick and they usually have pro's and D-1 players. The last time i played in that tourney we got waxed and we all played college, and last year there were 3 D1 players and our team got waxed. Shows you the competition, so I favor the B division so we have a good time and chance of winning/placing. That is if all the people on here are good to their word on how good they are at the game..... Let me know JR.