Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blahster

Glove Repalming....

I did a "search" and have been reading about all the different palms out there. I am about to do my second repalm through fixitbymail.com. I had the microsuede palms put on last time and really liked them. But other than clarino, that is all I have used. After using the microsuede the clarino feels super thick. Anyways, to get to the point... what is the thinnest palm out there? I don't care too much about durability... I have a back-up pair so it's no big deal to spend 50 or 60 dollars a year on repalming and a two week turn-around. Opinions appreciated.

BTW I did talk to someone at fixitbymail.com and they, believe it or not, were not a lot of help. The guy I talked to pretty much kept repeating "Hard to say, they all are pretty thin..clarino is the most popular".

not sure the material...but thinking of the gloves on the market. The palms that come on the vapor XXX and also the palms on the Vapor XX, they have the stretch palm with leather-type material sewn in the important spots. Having that stretch material really takes away any extra bulkyness from a normal palm.

:rolleyes:

I used to repalm a lot and what I used to do on the clarino palms was take off the wear patch if someone wanted a thinner palm-Look into a company called Nash up in Canada-on their website they show the different palms and dont hesitate to call them and ask-they were always very helpful to me