Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chanimal

Nike Quest 1 gloves

Hi everyone, just got my hands on a pair of Nike Quest 1 gloves, I know they are about 2 generations old, but I remember trying them on at my LHS and they fitted like a nikce pair of golf gloves, so I decided to get them when the opportunity presented itself. Anyone used them? Any comments?

Had em a few years back. They where good gloves. Bought them because of their anatomical design. My son still is using them they've lasted quite a few years. Gave them to him when I switched to Easton Z-Airs.

i loved the pair that i had. great tight fit, perfect look.. the only thing is that i put some tape on the butt end of my stick that had a lot of sticky glue left on it. it pretty much trashed my palms... i tried everything to get it out, even oil! but after i used the corn oil they smelled so bad, after 20 washes! so i made the switch to eagles...

still one of the best gloves IMO for a tight fitting glove... the one90 glove tops it though

I have the Quest 2's. I had alot of trouble with them at first. If I took my hand off my stick it was hard to get ahold of it again because of the lobster tail thumb design. I couldn't open my hand enough to get back on the stick.

After wearing them in practice for half a season they finally loosened up enough to make it into games.