Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cabreezy

NBH Vapor VIII OPS

I'm thinking about purchasing the NBH Vapor VIII but I'd like to see first if anyone else has purchased it and has any opinions on it, how it compares to OPS' around it's price range (especially the Tour Beemer Inferno, since that's the stick I currently am using), and how it compares to the top end sticks considering the value for the price.

Should I invest in a higher-end, more expensive, OPS or would it be worth it to give the VIII a try?

Where at (I saw it at inlinewarehouse but they only have LH)? And how is the XX in comparison to the others?

I was going to buy from HG but the XX is $30 more last time i checked there. I was thinking about getting the XXX lite but my ebay bids keep getting sniped last hour. My current budget for a stick is $100.

Yeah the Vapor XX is $120 at HG and the VIII is $90 which is why I was wondering where Thockey saw it as only $10 more. If they're selling the VIII PM9 102 flex for $84.99 at HM then that makes the difference even more making the XX less appealing. But once I convince myself the XX for $120 is a good buy I'd think "I might as well go for the XXX then since that's only $20 more" i'm a salesmen's dream customer.

is there like a special page where HG has these sticks up for those prices? Because seriously if the XXX was $109 I'd buy that on the spot. Otherwise I think you guys are getting extremely lucky catching the right times when HG temporarily drops the price because i still see 119 and 149 :(

i know it happened sometimes where i saw an item in the clearance or weekly special items sections for a cheaper price than if you actually clicked through to the categorized section.