Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

What would fit into a Vapor XX?

I know the synergy broken can fit wood blade cuz my friend have a synergy broken with a tps wood blade(not tapered) but what about the Vapor XX

Thanks guys!

ok so if I understand....I can only fit tapered blade? :unsure:

You'll wanty to keep it tapered (thus having a tapered blade in it) so it preforms similarly to an OPS. You can cut it up higher or flip it over and put a standard blade in if you'd like, but it kind've defeats the purpose. Yes if you cut it for standard blades it will be kind've short, but you can always add a plug. I thought the XX looked amazing with a Synthesis blade in it, never used it, but looked awesome.

You'll wanty to keep it tapered (thus having a tapered blade in it) so it preforms similarly to an OPS. You can cut it up higher or flip it over and put a standard blade in if you'd like, but it kind've defeats the purpose. Yes if you cut it for standard blades it will be kind've short, but you can always add a plug. I thought the XX looked amazing with a Synthesis blade in it, never used it, but looked awesome.

i like the way you think, that would look sweet

i like the way you think, that would look sweet

yea i agree with you..but i'm not intersting by buying a 100$CND blade....when i have 3 wood franklin blade...one vector and a graphite easton....I do not really need another blade :P

I asked this question because I saw a vapor XX broken shaft on ebay(10us!!!!!)

that why,

Anyways

Thanks guys

You could shave down the wood blades to be tapered. Your other options are cutting up higher for standard blades or flipping the shaft for Standard blades.

You could shave down the wood blades to be tapered. Your other options are cutting up higher for standard blades or flipping the shaft for Standard blades.

ya but doing this will f**k the kickpoint??And I am 6feet so i can really cut extra and extra length.... :ph34r:

it will be more simple to buy a vapor XX news in store :P