Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiprusoff*7

WORST WHEEL EXPERENCE!

playing a pick up game with some of my friends, best of 5 tied 2-2 we are getting hammered but we slowly pull back to 9-7 games go up to ten, i am chasing after this guy and he is going to score about to lift his stick up, and boom im sliding on the ashpalt.?wtf? i try and get up fall down agian my elbows are all bloody and my hands are on fire. my front left wheel just crumpled its like three pieces, only one lil piece remains.

I wear bauer vapour le with hyper phantoms(that came with)

i am taking them back tomorrow i have used them in approx 8 pick up games(on asphalt) and four roler hockey games(sportcourt)

Should wheels just do that or did i get a bad batch? ;)\

and should i give the store hell and ask for some new wheels? or do you doubt that i will win, just be easier to buy a new set of wheels

Guest LEAFS12

HAHA Sounds like you are fat! :P . They shouldn't just crumble like that, unless you are very hard on them. I would just go to the store and ask them about it. And if they give you new ones, they give you new ones.

You can expect that if you are playing on asphalt with indoor (76A) wheels. It kills me when people complain about a product that they are not using for its intended purpose.

You probably did pretty well getting 8 games on asphalt using such soft wheels - I'd be surprised if I got half that if I tried it. Hog 25 is right - you can't really complain if you are using the skates for something other than their intended purpose - indoor hockey. If the salesman told you they'd be fine as is for out-door hockey, then you've got good reason to complain, otherwise, tough luck.

listen to this,

my team mate (friend) had bauer vapor 6 skates, bout 5 mounths ago training, the hyper wheels on them callapsed while playing, not only one but 2 in the same training. we thaught it was from airing them out in a cold place, that maybe a freeze/taugh action might have kinda happened. but if the same thing happened to u, it must be bad quality. anyway his happy now,he got mission D1c's,labada dynesty wheels, there way cool.

Playing with those wheels on asphalt is like rubbing sand paper on your skin. Of course they're going to break.

That being said, I've had more Hyper wheels chunk on me than I could count while playing strictly on sportcourt.

You can expect that if you are playing on asphalt with indoor (76A) wheels. It kills me when people complain about a product that they are not using for its intended purpose.

i don't want to complain, i know its going to happen but it has never happened to me before, and well it hurt pretty bad when i biffed. but i got a new wheel for free from