Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QandA

Need Help QUick

I can't get into the Easton Message board, can someone post a li;nk quick. GO to enter the contest quick! THanks!

The grammar on that site is absolutely dispicable. I can say that I now feel dumber after reading that message board. :unsure:

First off its "site" not "sight". Secondly, I think you're missing an "I" in the second sentence. Not bashing or anything, just don't diss people's grammar when you've exhibited similar problems.

Smozzle? That's quite the word. New word of the day.

On topic- Do they even speak English there? I mean come on, is it really that difficult to type "someone" rather than "sum 1"? I think they've created a new language over there. I'd like to name it EMBese. I second Kosy, I feel dumberer after going there. ;)

If the criteria for winning is getting EVERYTHING right, the chances of someone winning that contest are extremely small. GURU probably won't end up giving away anything. The chances look something like this (quick math, probably mistakes but its in the ballpark)- 2 teams x 4 ways it could end (4,5,6 or 7 games) x 18 TB players who could score the winning goal x 18 Cal players x 3600 seconds in regulation time when the goal could be scored = 4665600 possible picks you could make. This doesn't include an overtime SWG either. The chances are basically nil that the contest will go anywhere. Obviously some possibilities are more likey than others, like Iginla or St. Louis scoring as opposed to, say, Montadour and Dingman, but you get the idea.

I remember on the Draft Day competition, I got everything right except for the 5th and 6th picks were reversed, and I was the closest to being correct out of anyone (actually I tied someone), and I never heard a word from Guru. I don't blame him because I didn't honestly win the competition, I'm just saying don't expect prizes for being close.

Last year's Stanley Cup competition was close for me. It was the same, I got everything except the time of the goal.

I had to ask, I don't think I could handle coming that close (like Kosy) and not knowing the full deal. I think I was kind've close last year, maybe screwed up Boyes and traded another pick in.