Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAMPS19

Labeda Genesis

One of the cores of my wheels on my E2's have cracked. Do I contact Labeda or Tour for a replacement? Do I have to send them my defective wheel?

Thanks.

contact labeda.. search the labeda genesis for other threads and im sure you will find the number.. or teamlabeda will post and help you out

contact TeamLabeda on this forum. i had the same problem (along with everyone that had the 1st productions of the genesis wheel). He said he would send me some new wheels to replace the cracked ones.

contact him and tell him whats up.

if i were you i would tell them to send you a whole new set and not just one wheel. those wheels have major problems and you'll just keep on cracking them.

if i were you i would tell them to send you a whole new set and not just one wheel. those wheels have major problems and you'll just keep on cracking them.

Well said Shute. I had the same problem with my Code1s. 2 wheels cracked. Contacted Lebada, but by the time the 2 replacements showed up, 3 more had been cracked.

Im a step ahead, I mentioned that in my PM to teamlabeda. He hasn't written back yet. Hopefully I can get all new wheels, I have State Wars coming up in August and can't afford to crack any while I am there.

They really shouldn't have put the old generation wheel onto this year's skates. Code1s came out last year and it was not long after release that the wheels started showing issues. Then they release the E2s just about a year later, with the same defficient wheels?

Look at Mission. 10000s came with SubZeros, issues arose, and now you can get them with RRs. Didn't take a year to fix.

I did not see them at the retail level for quite some time after the initial roll-out of the Code1. Certainly more than 2 months.

They really shouldn't have put the old generation wheel onto this year's skates. Code1s came out last year and it was not long after release that the wheels started showing issues. Then they release the E2s just about a year later, with the same defficient wheels?

Look at Mission. 10000s came with SubZeros, issues arose, and now you can get them with RRs. Didn't take a year to fix.

Official word was that Hyper couldn't fulfill their share so Mission had to start shipping using Rink Rats. I own two sets of the Zero G's and they have worked flawlessly.

I had the same problem with my Code1s. 2 wheels cracked. Contacted Lebada, but by the time the 2 replacements showed up, 3 more had been cracked.

Atleast they sent you wheels.

Chuck - im still waiting for mine. Over a year and counting...

I had the same problem with my Code1s. 2 wheels cracked. Contacted Lebada, but by the time the 2 replacements showed up, 3 more had been cracked.

Atleast they sent you wheels.

Chuck - im still waiting for mine. Over a year and counting...

YIKES!

Only one shipment of wheels was shipped with the potential defective cores. Kovalchuc was right in that the E2 closely followed the debut of the Code 1 (about 2 months). We will replace any defective core issues from the first generation Genesis or any other wheels in our line for that matter! Sorry for inconvenience but we have corrected the problem and will make good on any bad parts out there!

Only one shipment of wheels was shipped with the potential defective cores. Kovalchuc was right in that the E2 closely followed the debut of the Code 1 (about 2 months). We will replace any defective core issues from the first generation Genesis or any other wheels in our line for that matter! Sorry for inconvenience but we have corrected the problem and will make good on any bad parts out there!

I stand corrected. Sorry for doubting you Kovie.