Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New bearings and Adjusting

I gout a pair of new bearings ( Powell Swiss) Since I have got them I have played two games with neither being very good. So the questions in there such a thing as bearings being to fast for roller hockey or your own good? Or do I just need to take some time to adapt to them?

bearings have nothing to do with speed..just make sure they are sitting in the wheel..take the wheels off the skates...give the wheel/bearing combo a good tap against a firm flat surface..repeat on the other side

I gout a pair of new bearings ( Powell Swiss) Since I have got them I have played two games with neither being very good. So the questions in there such a thing as bearings being to fast for roller hockey or your own good? Or do I just need to take some time to adapt to them?

Adapt....once you do you will enjoy the improvement, assuming the new bearings have made your wheels spin more freely, thus improving your potential skating speed...