Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hockeypunk

Need some help. Skate delema

Ok so I just moved to Washington state and Before I left I had my pureflys made back into ice skates because Roller Hockey in Virginia kinda died so now that im in Wa I found a place to play some pick up but I need to put my old chassis back on... I borrowed a rivet gun from my master tech at work and I no longer work there so I need to pay someone to do it... Where in WA can I get it installed... Or better yet anyone have any skates for sale? Size 7 mission......

From reading the different threads here I can tell you that it seems several people had durability issues with the H950's (eyelets, boots getting soft ect.). Most people seem to agree that if you're interested in getting Missions you're better off going with a middle of the line 06 pair like the 5500 or 7500 then the top of the line 05 skate as the new 06 models are supposed to be stiffer and more durable, plus they come with better wheels. If you haven't bought the H950s already I'd look into the 06 Mission line and if you have, but haven't worn them I'd consider going back to the store and returning them and picking up a pair of 06 Missions (5500, 7500, 9500 or even the 10000 if you can afford them). I have no personal experiece with the 05 or 06 Missions so I'm not an expert, but most of the users on this board in various posts seem to agree that the 06 lineup was a big improvement over the 05 skates - just a heads up.

Ill have to find a place with some so I can try them on, its just pick up hockey anyways, if I find a league for my age I will buy some wicked lights when they come out, the 950s should hold up untill then. But thanks for your help. Now if I could only get a glimpse of the 07's.... ;)

Go my old Flyweights that I converted to roller back. Saved me some money. I gave them to a friend and he grew out of them so no more He950s now ill just wait for the new wicked lights to come out

I completely agree with Justin, the 06 line is so much better than the 05s its not even comparable. I loved my 950s but they just didn't hold up well and the 9500s are the best skate I have ever owned(cept maybe my old wicked lights... at least until the chassis decided to break)