Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gavin

Hockey Fort McMurray

Hey guys I just got a pretty nice job offer to work in Fort McMurray. Does anyone know if there is summer ice there? Drop-in or whatever? How many sheets do they keep open in the summer?

ugh, fort mcmurray? i hated it up there. crap town but their junior hockey is pretty decent up there. as for summer hockey i have no clue.

Can't help you with the hockey, but can say that chances are you'll make a killing in whatever job you're doing. Oil industry right?

yeah nothing but money there. burger king was paying $14/hr for full time positions. that's why it sucks there. no one wants to be there except for money, crack, gambling and of course the crack whores.

Yeah it would be more bearable if I could play hockey every night. As it is, I'm looking at driving to Vancouver Island everytime I get time I get time off for to play hockey.

I'm in Edmonton right now and actually got several good job opportunities here. It's crazy the amount of work available in the Loyd-Ft. Mac-Edmonton area.

I'm in Edmonton right now and actually got several good job opportunities here. It's crazy the amount of work available in the Loyd-Ft. Mac-Edmonton area.

Pretty much all of Alberta...

Is it too late to join that kind of a league? I'm actually going to be framing in Edmonton for the summer.

EDIT: St. Albert is kinda far... I'm living just east of Sherwood Park right now.