Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hock20

getting legs back after flu

I have until the 22nd of this month to get them feeling back to normal for tryouts. I skated yesterday and felt ok but my legs were burning after skating hard for a few minutes. How can i get my legs back in time should I just skate every other day then take a few days off before tryouts?

man you are having a crappy year health wise!! sorry to hear..

don't overdo it...body is stressed at the moment and needs to rebuild..lots of fluid..but if you try and catch up..it will shut down..

I had never used it to last year..but nearly 200 days on the road and I didn't get sick until I was home for quite a while....used things like Emer-Gen-C and Airborne...might help you recover..

you have 2 weeks..I'd say maintenance stuff for now...stay hydrated and get a good amount of rest..(don't discount a 20-30min nap if you need it) in a few days you should feel quite a change..

Thanks a lot, im thinking they were burning a lot because that was my first skate in 10 days and i had the flu and lost 7 lbs of water weight wich im gaining back now just 3 lbs to go.