Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbettner66

47 mm goalie wheels

I have these goalie skates and use them on pavement among other places...

But the wheels are pretty much crap on pavement and i already need to get new wheels (preferably harder ones)

SRHGS.JPG

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Because as far as i can find there are no harder goalie wheels and only 2 brands that even come in 47mm - hyper and rink rat

RRCW-47.JPG

HPGW.JPG

Does anyone know of a wheel company that plans to make outdoor goalie wheels?? kinda like rink rats world cup wheels or hyper pro 250's?

I have these goalie skates and use them on pavement among other places...

But the wheels are pretty much crap on pavement and i already need to get new wheels (preferably harder ones)

SRHGS.JPG

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Because as far as i can find there are no harder goalie wheels and only 2 brands that even come in 47mm - hyper and rink rat

RRCW-47.JPG

HPGW.JPG

Does anyone know of a wheel company that plans to make outdoor goalie wheels?? kinda like rink rats world cup wheels or hyper pro 250's?

Try some wheels used on inline aggressive skates, they come in a variety of different durometers and sizes of course. They are alot easier to find than a hard true goalie wheel.

those are skateboard and aggressive skate wheels and i dunno if they will fit on roller hockey bearings and chassis

is there any way to tell how wide these wheels are?

it doesnt say on the website that i can see

i think the only way they wouldn't work is if they are too fat (wide)

they have to be a perfect fit, if they are too wide you cant get them on and if they are too narrow they will move on the axles left and right and it will be nearly impossible to stay on your skates and play with any sort of control. unfortunately i dont see many options for you in your case, us goalies never have much choice when it comes to roller hockey stuff.

Back in the day before goalie specific wheels like the Patriot we used (with alot of success) inline aggressive wheels and they fit just fine, even was able to do HiLo setups with different size aggressive wheels. Most, inline standard bearings and inside hubs are pretty much the same and are interchangable.