Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Incognito

C/D Hockey Players- Columbus, OHIO

Currently in Columbus, Ohio there are two hockey leagues. One league is hosted by the Chiller skating facilities and the other is in Worthington at the Worthington Ice Rink. A friend of mine and I would really like to play twice a week, once a week just won't cut it. We're looking for others who are interested in playing another night to join our team which will begin in the fall. If you are a "D" player, it'd mean that you'd be able to play on both Sunday and Wednesday nights.

If you are interested, please contact me at columbussharks21@yahoo.com

We are looking for anyone who will show up every week and will stick by their obligations to the team (i.e. paying league and uniform dues in a timely manner, communicating if you can't make it to a game, etc.). Ability is not an issue; we're looking for others who would like more ice time.

Also, if you might know of someone who would like to play, please pass this information along to them.

I wouldn't mind playing goalie on a semi-regular basis and it'd give me a chance to play with a friend that wants to start at the D level. Only problem is I couldn't play Weds nights as that's when I play forward for my C team. Plus I don't know how Scott would feel about me playing in a D league. Let's just say I'm interested right now.

I'd love to have you, and depending on the size of the league they may be able to accomodate us on a Thursday schedule instead. As of now, each team has to play two Thursday games per session. I'm sure they'd be interested in having one team that always plays Thursdays, and seeing how goalies are at a premium... you both have a spot if you'd like and I will do my best to accomodate your schedule unless something else comes up with your schedule and Wednesdays would be fine for you. Let me know.

I'll have a web site up soon.

If anyone is interested, please do not use the form under the Join page, as it is not functional. If you already have submitted one, I did not get it. If you are interested, please send and email to columbussharks21@yahoo.com with the following information-

Name:

Address:

Phone:

Desired # (pick 3):

Position:

Shoot (R/L):

Height:

Weight:

Birthdate:

Most recent club (if any):

Hometown:

High School:

College:

Additional personal info for player page:

Honors:

Look forward to hearing from you.

The web form is now operable, please feel free to use that should you be interested. It can be found under the Join section via Contact, Join, or Be A Monkey. Thanks again for your interest!

Still one spot left, looking for a Defensemen. Also have a couple of slots for subs. It'll be a Thursday night D-League through CAHL. If you want to join, please fill out this form:

www.cbusmonkeys.com/join.asp

Costs will be $179 for league dues and just under $60 for the jersey (quality). B)