Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CARLOTSKI

BEER CUP (PARKWAY CUP)

There will be the first annual Beer Cup tournament in Beachton,Ga.

Event:Beer Cup (PARKWAY CUP)

Date: July 21-23

Time: All Day Event

Location: Parkway Arena in Beachton,Ga (12 minutes from Tallahassee, Fl)

Team Fee: $250

Teams must consist of Adult Players and only Adult Players. This tournament is a fun tournament where all adult ages can get together and be competitive as well as have a great time. Undetermined # of Beer Cases will be the prize for the winning team and of course a chance to raise and keep the almighty Beer Cup for a year. Do to possible conflict of sponsors we are not eligible to say which beer company will sponsor the tournament. Tournament will use official USA hockey certified referrees.

If intersted please contact and email Carlos@parkwayarena.com or visit www.parkwayarena.com

If I still was back home in NW FL I'd be all over that. I just don't have the vacay time to get back down there for another week this summer. Bummer. If you do put a team together for that 67, be sure to whoop up on any teams from Pensacola for me.

I can probably get a team together out of Atlanta...by adult, do you mean 18+ or because it is a "Beer Cup" do players have to be 21+?

Thanks.

I looked at the ad on the rink's website. It is just 18+. We will be putting a team in this event for sure. I don't know what the bigger draw is...beer, or hockey. Throw in a few bikini girls as refs...and I will be heaven. :P

Any other adult MSH inliners interested in putting a team in? I'd love to hoist the Beer Cup and take a lap around the rink....

Shorthanded67

There are always teams looking for an extra player. If you are interested in coming to the tournament, I can get you in contact with a couple of teams that need a player or two...Just let me know

11 Teams Signed up for the Beer Cup. Make sure to register your team before we close registration.

Event: Beer Cup

Date: July 22-23

Team Fee: $250

Prize: Lots of Beer

Sponsors: Ramada Hotels, Big Daddy's Bar (Beer Sponsor)