Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hyprlte

inline pants

i recently ordered a pair of xl mission apex pants off the web. Since there are none to try on in toronto, i went to my sweat pant size. Will these be too big on me, or will they be ok? Please keep in mind that im not wearing any pads under them

i recently ordered a pair of xl mission apex pants off the web. Since there are none to try on in toronto, i went to my sweat pant size. Will these be too big on me, or will they be ok? Please keep in mind that im not wearing any pads under them

Generally an XL pant would fit waist size somewhere around 36-38 ...Mission pants do tend to run a bit baggy...If that helps you any...

I also think they may be too big. I am a waist size 34 and I wear a medium. I think XL is supposed to fit a size 40 waist. However, you are in luck, because pants are adjustable to a certain point. You can try pulling on the drawstrings to fit the waist, but they may still be long.

I have a damn 26 inch waist, I have the pleasure of fitting in youth sizes still, saves me some money. But I think the XL's will be a bit large. but only time will tell