Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akhockey

Kovalev Pro

So I really like the Kovalev pro curve, and I want to try one, problem is I'm RH. Does anyone know a retail curve that is close to the Kovalev Pro?

I've heard the Hrdina Pro is really similar.

Kovalev pro IMO, sorry I'm not an expert in English so I might have confused a word:

Small heel curve with some loft, with a mid to big twist in the toe, big rocker, LONG blade, and it's not a thin blade like most of the blade that are on the market. I'll try to take a pic if I got time in the next week.

I've heard the Hrdina Pro is really similar.

Small heel curve, with a mid to big twist in the toe, big rocker, LONG blade, and it's not a thin blade like most of the blade that are on the market. I'll try to take a pic if I got time in the next week.

That's a pretty good description. The blade is LONG. He nailed that part. It's a good 1/2 - 3/4 longer than a Modo which is kinda long itself. I don't have any pics because I sold it to a fellow MSHer awhile back.

Yeah, I compared it with my brother's Sakic blade and it's damn more long, the Sakic looked like Adam Oates blade beside the Kovalev pro.

Also, his retail pattern is not close at all.