Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBX2006

Mission He950

I've been looking into a pair of Mission He950's and I was wondering what you guys thought of them. I am looking for a stiff boot with top of the line ankle support. So would these skates be for me? My other idea is to make a pair of 1300c's into my roller hocket skates. looking for your opinions.

thanks guys

I agree.

I got the 950's thinking that they were going to be awesome sauce, but after about 6 months, they went as soft as a baseline ice boot.

I went from those to a mission L7 boot with a redstar alloy frame, and they are much stiffer. I tried on the 950's the other night for a pickup game and they felt like huge, soft snow boots.

The Mg frame is a big draw to those skates, but that's about it.

Steer clear of the 950's.

Like the other guys said they will break down on you in no time. They are great skates other than the ankle support and the durability, but unfortunately those two things are very important to a skate IMO.

However I got the 06 9500s and they are the stiffest thing I have used since the wicked lights, so if you are looking for ankle support those are definately an option.