Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheesehead

Coaches...

this morning at practice, on eof the last things we did was play soccer. 3 vs 3, inside the blue line with 2 goals facing each other. we played without our sticks, but with everything else. it was full check.

it helped me alot, becuase i was playing agianst a lot of midgets(im a bantam) as i am not used to checking. it helped me get used to taking hits, and giving them.

Just an idea, as it was fun, and it helped.

We played hockey soccer at a mini rink once...made for some good laughs. Man if you want to have fun though, try playing Lacrosse on ice. That's a blast.

Your a bantam and not used to hitting? ;)

That's all I did in bamtam was go around hitting people.

By bantam you should be used to hitting. Unless your not playing at a high intensity level. Maybe you play house, so sorry to gang on you like I did if so. But if your travel, and playing bantam, you shouldbe very well used to it.

Canadian Made- didn't need that comment.

Your a bantam and not used to hitting? ;)

That's all I did in bamtam was go around hitting people.

By bantam you should be used to hitting. Unless your not playing at a high intensity level. Maybe you play house, so sorry to gang on you like I did if so. But if your travel, and playing bantam, you shouldbe very well used to it.

Canadian Made- didn't need that comment.

no i havent played travel before, played full check for not that long though

Well that explains it, if you were playing travel it would be very wierd. Sorry if I came down too hard.

o it doesnt matter, i started playing ice a little late. started in non competitive roller for 3-4 years, than ice for 3-4 years, and im bulkin up this summer.