Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gman

Tour Beemer 95 BL

Is this the standard Beemer from last year or is this some sort of price point cheap one?

I have not heard of it, but it looks like the normal Beemer with the Hum'er pro frame.

Thanks again.

Looks like the standard Beemer from last year. I think that the 95 BL designation just refers to the Hum'er size and wheels that are on the skate (the smaller sizes have 76mm wheels on em').

Looks like the standard Beemer from last year. I think that the 95 BL designation just refers to the Hum'er size and wheels that are on the skate (the smaller sizes have 76mm wheels on em').

Thanks. So these would have the standard 80's all the way across?

A question on Tour sizing. I have read that tour is about 1.5 sizes smaller than a "normal" shoe size. I wear a 10.5/11 shoe and a 10.5/11 in a Mission 9500. From what I have read a Tour size 9 should be right on. Is this correct? I know it is impossible to know exactly without trying on, but 'in theory" are my assumptions correct?

A question on Tour sizing.  I have read that tour is about 1.5 sizes smaller than a "normal" shoe size.  I wear a 10.5/11 shoe and a 10.5/11 in a Mission 9500.  From what I have read a Tour size 9 should be right on.  Is this correct?  I know it is impossible to know exactly without trying on, but 'in theory" are my assumptions correct?

I wear a size 10.5 dress shoe. For ice I have a size 10 Mission S500 and a size 8.5 Nike Pro STK. For roller, I have a size 8.5 Nike Roller Daddy and a Tour Beemer size 10 (it is a little bit bigger than my other skates, I should've gone with a size 9.5).

Thanks. So these would have the standard 80's all the way across?

A question on Tour sizing. I have read that tour is about 1.5 sizes smaller than a "normal" shoe size. I wear a 10.5/11 shoe and a 10.5/11 in a Mission 9500. From what I have read a Tour size 9 should be right on. Is this correct? I know it is impossible to know exactly without trying on, but 'in theory" are my assumptions correct?

Yeah, definitely all 80's on a skate that size. The standard is usually stated as 1 to 1 1/2 sizes less than your shoe size. It all depends on your foot. In my case I wear a size 9 sneaker and the 7.5 Beemer fits great. In Aggie's case he's saying that a drop of only 1 shoe size down would have been perfect. Its all relative to your foot and its overall shape. If that auction stays mad cheap I'd go for it and take the gamble, if it starts creeping way up in price then maybe back off it.

I wore 11 in mission for years, and now wear a size 10 Beemer (love them, btw). A lot of the sites recommend dropping just one size from your shoe size, which is the way it worked out for me. If you wear a 10.5/11 in mission, I'd go with a 9.5/10 in Tour.

I'm pretty sure the 95 BL is just an in house stocking code at Tour, as the box from my Beemers had it on there, as well as the boxes of at least 3 teammates who also have them.