Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EndGame

Alternative to the Shanahan blade pattern?

I'm hoping you gurus can help me out. I've been using the Easton Shanahan blade pattern for a while, but it's getting harder and harder to find. Is there another pattern that's similar, and is readily available? I know Gear made an identical pattern there for a bit under the Bozek name, but I don't see that around anymore and heard the blades were a bit brittle anyhow. I'm an adult advanced/intermediate defenseman (advanced on defense, intermediate with the puck.) I'm right handed, and about 6'3'' and 210 lbs or so, not that I think that matters too much.

Help?

A Bauer Gagne (P10), Mission Cole, or Gear Bozek would all work. Unfortunately those are all hard to find. The Shanahan, Gagne, and Cole have all been discontinued. I think Christian or Salming had a Shanahan clone, but I can't remember the curve number. Your best bet would be to shop around and stock up on any blades that you can find.