Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msander

Mission skate sizing question

I'm planning on buying a new pair of skates soon and I just had a quick sizing question. My current skates are old mission Proto SVs and are a size 11. I'm assuming these were made when mission used the skate size=shoe size system. I'm just wondering if I buy mission skates that are new such as the D1s will I still be a size 11 or have they changed the way they size their skates so that I need something different? Thanks very much.

Try before you buy mate.

I am a size 11 street shoe I have size 11D pureflys and size 11.5D D-Limiteds. I had 11D VSI's and they never fit properly so went up 1/2 a size.

Definitely try before you buy if at all possible. I've never much cared for them stated it's the same as shoe size because what guarantee is there that the shoe sizes match among companies? I wear size 12 shoes but 11D's in mission d1's.

u gotta try b4 u buy

i'm a 10.5 in shoe

10.5 in my mission flyweight skates and they're snug

10EE in my mission D#'s and they're a bit big

I would say on average it is 1/2 size smaller than your shoe. I personally wear a 10 shoe and an 8.5 Mission. It is preference. As you go up in size in Mission Skates, the closer it is to your shoe size.. Sixe 10.5 to 13 shoe is 1/2 smaller to same size.

Definitely try before your buy...

I wear 9.5 shoes and 9 in my D1C's. I could problably get into a 8.5 D1C with no problems. My reffing skates are old Vi's in size 9.5, I feel like Im swimming in them when I wear them.