Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dbacs

Help BAD Ankle spurs.

I bought some CCM PF8's a few months ago and they are giving me wicked bad ankle spurs. An ankle spur is when bone starts to grow outwards from where the abrasion occurs.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I brought these skates to the local hockey shop to have the ankle area of the skate pushed out. This worked for about a month and now the ankle spurs are back again. The ankle area on the skate is reformed to its original position too.

I'm thinking that by leaving the skates in my car during the summer that they became soft and resumed there original shape. Anyone think that is possible?

I have my old missions as a backup pair, but they are soo slow compared to the new ccm's. Also the mission boot is heavy, because it is an old highfly hockey boot, made of leather. I'm thinking of putting the ccm chasis on the mission boot, but the ccm chasis is nothing special.

Oh yeah, i've got no money so any inexpensive help would be best. :)

P.S. i'm trying to post in the "Sell" forum but can't. Why can't i post there?

dbacs=don't bet against chad seibel? the old Sealweenies phrase??

Ha ha, weird, but no. dbacs, Is a nickname i had for a while.