Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Any Diggers?

I was wondering if anybody from MSH uses digg.com. For those of you that dont know, digg is a great social bookmarking website. People post stories and users "digg" them. If a story gets enough diggs, it gets promoted to the first page. Digg was originally a technology based website, but they have recently branched out to include videos, science, politics, etc. Its a great site, and you find a lot of good interesting stuff on the site.

www.digg.com

I have been on it since the beggining of digg in late 2004. It is awesome but v3 makes the site too busy and therefore less apealing to me.

I love Diggnation. I do like v3, but at the same time I dont. I love the videos section, and I love how everything is nice and tighty and organized. But at the same time it makes it seem like there are less stories because there is less rotation on the main page.