Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tguidon

Could Great Skate's site be any more messy?

Like they don't arrange the products with any type of set order. Try going to the composite stick section, you'll find the Stealth 85 Flex here and then the 100 Flex half a page down. Why can't they have any type of order? They're magazine is really nice and I bought stuff from them before and it worked out, but thi is the reason I didn't think they were legit at first.

Sounds like my company (not hockey related). We put out a killer catalog, but management forces us to use the out-of-the-box e-commerce solution built into our inventory/ordering software, and it is a joke. We get roughly 2 emails a day complaining about our site, but the management wont admit defeat...grrrrrr. sorry to vent. Anyways, send them an email if you want...chances are there's someone there that needs emails to collect, to build a case for a better site.

agreed. I wish more sites were setup like hockeymonkey and hockeygiant, moreso hockeygiant(senior and juniors are together).