Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Sherwood Curve Question

Not spezza anymore, they changed it to a drury clone with no rocker (I just got a new one) :(

See if you can find old stock somewhere. I just checked out their site(Sher-Wood) and it looks like every curve they have is a heel curve now.

To add to that. The Skaic curve is only available on the yellow and blue Moment OPS as well as some ABS replacement blades.

I know sher-wood makes sakic curves for their TXD ops. They also have modano and lidstrom curves and i'm thinking Drury but I can't remember forsure. On the name plate it will have at the very top SA for the sakic curve MO for modano and LI for lidstrom then the rest of the name plate is blank. The TXD's with these curves I know have no warranty on them as they say team stick- no warranty on the underside of the sticks. If you are wanting any of these patterns I think you will have to special order them cause I don't know if the lhs are able to sell them retail.