Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattopiela

I NEED SOME HELP (FROM US MEMBERS)

So I would like to buy some sticks off Ebay. But the seller just wont ship to Canada. Is there anyone here willing to receive the package for me in the States and ship it over to me in Canada ? I will pay for your services, I was thinking about 15 bucks, I mean all you have to do is receive it put my address on it go to the post office and mail it. Obviously I will cover the shipping costs. I mean it shouldn't take more then 30 minutes assuming there is a postal office close by.

Let me know.

So I would like to buy some sticks off Ebay. But the seller just wont ship to Canada. Is there anyone here willing to receive the package for me in the States and ship it over to me in Canada ? I will pay for your services, I was thinking about 15 bucks, I mean all you have to do is receive it put my address on it go to the post office and mail it. Obviously I will cover the shipping costs. I mean it shouldn't take more then 30 minutes assuming there is a postal office close by.

Let me know.

really...they wont sell them to you cause you live in canada.. i live in canada and havent had a problem..

Let me know.

really...they wont sell them to you cause you live in canada.. i live in canada and havent had a problem..

Well not everybody on Ebay ships to Canada... for obvious reasons.

Yeah, that's true. I'm in St. Louis, Missouri -- 63021. THe shipping would be a bit cheaper for someone closer to Florida. If you can't find anyone closer, let me know.

Well if you pay for the stick plus shipping to a US Modsquad member than give him 15$ and pay for shipping from that member's address to your home address, I'm not sure the stick(s) will be such a good deal after all that lol Perhaps you'll be better off buying from someone who ships to Canada or resides in Canada even if that means having to wait for another opportunity to get the stick you want at the price you want

Well if you pay for the stick plus shipping to a US Modsquad member than give him 15$ and pay for shipping from that member's address to your home address, I'm not sure the stick(s) will be such a good deal after all that lol Perhaps you'll be better off buying from someone who ships to Canada or resides in Canada even if that means having to wait for another opportunity to get the stick you want at the price you want

I was thinking that too, it might work better for someone in the UK or AUS.

Well, I wouldn't make him pay me 15$ handling fee, it's really not big deal to re-route a stick shipping, I don't mind -- so, he's just going to have to front the extra 10-15$ for inital US shipping fees.

it just depends, we all know how much shipping costs can be for sticks and what great finds we can get on ebay. it might balance out for a good price even after the 2X shipping costs.