Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AvsFan#4

Used SJ Sharks Jerseys

Im goin to be in San Jose area and was wondering if anyone new were to buy a game used sharks jersey.

Can u buy them at the shark tank shop in the arena?

thanks

I'm not positive if they have used jerseys all the time, but I think that Power Play Hockey has them occasionally. They're the LHS about a block from the Tank on Montgomery St. right across the train station. And even if they don't have used ones, they do have customized replicas and authentics. Check 'em out.

I'm not positive if they have used jerseys all the time, but I think that Power Play Hockey has them occasionally. They're the LHS about a block from the Tank on Montgomery St. right across the train station. And even if they don't have used ones, they do have customized replicas and authentics. Check 'em out.

how much do the used jerseys usually run for?

Game used jerseys are collectibles and are valued base upon the player who wore the jersey. Probably $200 minimum for the lowest player and over $3k for the best player.

Im goin to be in San Jose area and was wondering if anyone new were to buy a game used sharks jersey.

Can u buy them at the shark tank shop in the arena?

thanks

Are you looking for a "new" game used jersey or were you wondering if any of us "new" "were" to get a game used jersey? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but if I "knew" "where" to look in SJ I would tell you.

Go over to www.gameworn.net and search.

Sharks game issued and game worn jerseys are generally hard to come by. I think they sell only to full season ticket holders, but I'm not sure.

The do not participate in the nhl gameworn program.