Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAMPS19

teamlabeda

Has anyone seen teamlabeda on here in a while? I noticed his last post was June 20th. I have tried contacting him regarding my Genesis wheels but have gotten no response. They sent me new wheels and two of the new ones are now cracked. I even tried contacting higher people at labeda with no response.

Any suggestions besides buying new wheels?

I am pretty sure Teamlabeda is busy this summer. Summer is by far the busiest season for roller and I would assume he is traveling around to TORHS and NARCH and State Wars, all the while dealing with all the labeda sponsored teams.

I know its annoying dealing with those Genesis wheels, I had the same issues. But I would be patient, Labeda has given me great customer service when I've dealt with this issue and I am sure they'll hook you up for your defective wheels.

Do you have someone else I can contact to get new wheels, I play every sunday and don't want one to go out on me while playing.

Thanks.

i have been waiting like 5 months for my wheels to arrive. I sent mim a msg 2 weeks ago and he said he was going to make sure they were sent out asap for me but i still havent got them. i sent him a couple messages last week and have not heard back from him either

Do you have someone else I can contact to get new wheels, I play every sunday and don't want one to go out on me while playing.

Thanks.

here is your answer... contact mr. epuck.com and ask for our best friend mr. rinkrats... B)

i have been waiting like 5 months for my wheels to arrive. I sent mim a msg 2 weeks ago and he said he was going to make sure they were sent out asap for me but i still havent got them. i sent him a couple messages last week and have not heard back from him either

I've been going on 2+ years for a set of Milleniums.