Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Chassis fitting question

Yes, that will fit nicely. Speaking of Synergy skates, how do they fit? I found some 1300Cs at the Cooler today for $215. They had size 8D and 10.5D, and I am a 9.5 CCM and Bauer, so my best bet would be the 10.5D...but... I tried it and when i pushed my foot in with the skate loose, there was a slight 1 cm gap in my heel. Do you think I could still get them to fit?

As the saying goes, you can make a skate bigger, but never smaller. So its Unlikely that you will be able to get rid of that 1cm gap. But I've never used synergies so I dont know if they're any different.

I don't think it would be a wise investment unless someone else wanted them, and in that case, I could make, say, $20 on them? I really want a pair though. I was browsing the clearance section the other day at hockeygiant, and I got lucky and found 8090s in size 9, so I ordered them. They didn't come for a week and a half, so I called, and apparently, they didn't actually have them in that size. I, personally think that's a load of crap; someone who worked there probably found it and took it for himself.

Pisses me off, because I need a new pair of ice skates.

Same thing happened to my friend when he ordered a Vapor XXX on clearance a couple of months back. After 2 weeks he called, and they wound up sending him a XXX lite for the same price. Another guy got a Z bubble grip when he had ordered an Ultralie Grip on sale.