Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tsanga

Wild locker room

Walked through the MN Wild locker rooms yesterday.

Man, there were stacks of brand new green and white Mission Intakes.

Also took a look at the game used sticks for sale. There were 3 woodies but I couldn't figure out whose they were. Only one 2-piece - a Z Bubble belonging to Todd White. Everything else was OPS. Probably more Synergy's than anything else, a couple Hex-1's.

I got to use it, dressed for a game, about 2 years ago. It is amazing. Although you prolly got the whole tour, like into the back area, with equiptment and all. We just got to use their benches and whatever. (the main room) But I did see a hottub in the back I thought.

Nope, they weren't letting people into the back area. But there're like at least 4 locker rooms back there, maybe even 6.

Walked through the MN Wild locker rooms yesterday.

Man, there were stacks of brand new green and white Mission Intakes.

Also took a look at the game used sticks for sale. There were 3 woodies but I couldn't figure out whose they were. Only one 2-piece - a Z Bubble belonging to Todd White. Everything else was OPS. Probably more Synergy's than anything else, a couple Hex-1's.

Of course the owner owns Mission.

During the season (at least, last season), it's relatively easy to get ice time if you buy a bunch of swarm tickets. The ice at Mariucci is better if you ask me, and it costs less. ;)

During the season (at least, last season), it's relatively easy to get ice time if you buy a bunch of swarm tickets. The ice at Mariucci is better if you ask me, and it costs less. ;)

Or you can just go to a tournament there, like me :P