Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greech

Roller in Massachusetts

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone plays rollerhockey in Massachusetts. I'm looking for a league, not really too intense but not like a novice league. I play ice and a bunch of my buddies all want to play. I'm only sixteen so adult leagues won't work, and I've only found those so far. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

there are only really 2 places to skate if you wanna play roller in Mass. You can either go to Tewsbury(Sportsworld Center) or Hollbrook Sports center(Just bought and being done over but still open). I'm not sure if either one has anything besides Men's Leagues but you may be able to find a lower level Mens league to join.

Depending on where you live you have 2 other options, Z-Rink in Hartford, CT or Rhode Island indoor sports center. If you want to PM me I can put you in contact with the guys who run these places so you can figure something out.

im also 16and live in Ma and i play ice but i recently started roller hockey and ive only played inRI sportscenter and Holbrook, i have never heard about any leagues in Ma

I play in a league in Newton at Newton Indoor Sports. It is a 3 on 3 league, and it is a lot of fun. checkout the websit www.therhl.com

my team is the bulldogs

Newton used to be good until they turfed over the hockey rink.

The rink they use in the back is a disgrace, small, poorly light and I am pretty sure they still use a ball there.