Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadianbacon17

too tight skates

first off, have you baked your skates? some times if you don't bake your skates, the foot bed won't form to your feet making lots of "pressure points." but if you have already baked your skates, then the best thing i can think of is to buy new soles. like gell soles or something of that nature. i had to do that with a pair of missions i had and it worked just fine.

another possibility is that the skates are to big or too small. (again, with each size, they have a standard sole mold and you might have to get a new sole for comfort)

i hope this makes sense

How long have you had the skates? I skated for a couple months with Type M's right when they came out and the same thing started happening. The skates would hurt both the inside and outside of my foot. I then switch to d1's and had a similar problem. Now im in d2c's and s500's and my feet have never been more comfortable in skates..

i have had my skates for 10 months, and they used to give me the same problem. but when i baked them they never felt better. also befor i baked my skates i had really bad blisters. but again, baking them solved that problem too

I have the rmx vibe skates and recently they have made my feet hurt too they point i have to wait for a while before i can drive my car. Any help is appreciated.

where do your feet hurt?