Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

est

Is there a good LHS in Orlando ?

Any one know of a good Rollerhockey store in or arround Orlando ?? i know there was once a good one on International Drive a few years back but thats long gone .

Good luck man......most everything is ice. I have a good LHS down in West Palm that I play at every Sunday. If you want me to pick you something up, I would be more than willing.

Im over from the Uk on vacation starting saturday & was looking to buy up some Mission skates & gloves(although iv got Monkey to deliver a bunch of OPS to the motel allready ! ). Play it Again just dont ever have much !!

Iv played at SkateZone a few years back in Palmbeach, that double Rink was great, is it still there ?? & i remember my Team bought out the whole pro shop !

also we went to another store run by a Ref at Skatezone a few blocks away & bought him out as well.

Thanks for the offer.

I would have hockey moneky deliver it because their prices are ridiculously expensive. I don't buy anything there. I get all my stuff online. Oh well.....worth a try. Get some MB816's from epuck.com, 5 bucks each!