Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odp

Mission 9500 - 688 to 608

I've got a pair of Mission He9500's and a pair of He550's. I'd like to use the 608 wheels and bearings from my He550 when the other ones wear out/break. Does anybody know which spacers (if any) I'll need to accomplish this? Maybe new axles?

9500's probably need a floating spacer because of the thicker axles mission uses with minis. If the 550s have the same floating type spacer, you can just swap them over. If not, try the spacers from the 7500s, as I know that they have 608s. with a floating spacer.

Best bet would be to go to a LHS with a wheel, two bearings, and an axle in order to make sure everything matches up when put together.

I just put in a set of regular 608's and did not have to change anything. It is all the same size stuff. My son has a pair of A50's, and I can use his wheels/bearings/spacer set up with no trouble at all.

the spacers in the mini wheels won't work in the standard wheels/bearings, but the setup from the 550s should work then. likely that they too have a floating spacer.

We offer two center spacers for our skates: One for Mini and one for 608. The "floating" center spacers do not work. The 608 Center spacer looks almost identical to your 688 center spacer, with the only difference being the center part. On the 608 spacer, the center section is shorter than on the 688 spacer.