Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Most amount of injuries to one place

I'm with djinferno.

I cant count count the times that I have dislocated my shoulders. I have never had the surgery done. Worst part is that I will wake up in the middle of the night and One of them will have poped out.

Both shoulders were dislocated by the same family, father and son.

I'm with djinferno.

I cant count count the times that I have dislocated my shoulders. I have never had the surgery done. Worst part is that I will wake up in the middle of the night and One of them will have poped out.

Both shoulders were dislocated by the same family, father and son.

may the lord be with you :(

For some reason I always break my pinkys during games.. Last season I think I broke both of them about 6 times, now there permanatly bentoutwards. Alot. It's kinda weird.

For some reason I always break my pinkys during games.. Last season I think I broke both of them about 6 times, now there permanatly bentoutwards. Alot. It's kinda weird.

Same with a guy on my team this year, except he never broke them, but they were all messed up like bent different ways.

I know this is minor but i've seemed to sprain my right thumb numerous times. At the time it hurt like a bitch because it would barely fit in my glove, it was swollen that much, and i couldn;t even grip a stick nor hold it up. So it is minor compared to some, but its my really only hockey injuries were just sprains.

Can concussions cause memory loss? Ever sence I got my second concussion ive noticed my memory getting alot worse and im only 16.

Yes they can. From what I have seen and read about, severe concussions (and especially several of them) always result in brain cell damage. Now depending on the area of the trauma to the brain, prolonged memory loss can occur. But it would have to be something pretty severe to cause prolonged memory loss. I know a professor of mine who was in a car accident and you can tell him your name, but he wont remember you after about 2 minutes. Its pretty weird. But your only 16. Memory loss at that age isnt caused from concussions unless you took an airbag inflation to the face. At 16....dont worry about it.. but if you are really concerned, see your doctor about talking to a Neurologist, just don’t blame concussions for not being able to remember the quadratic equation or whatnot, that’s not a good excuse.

lol no I cant rember what I did earlier in the day and I have to get the same person to tell me there name 4 or 5 times before I rember it. For some reason I can rember what I did last week but I cant rember what I did last night. Maybe im just really strange.

I got tangled up with a D man going after a puck on the boards to stop an icing call,we went down and I ended up going feet first into the boards.Broke my tibia and fibula right above my ankle.At first it felt like a bad sprain, till I stood up and it bent to a 90 degree angle.3 weeks after surgery I got tired of the cast and cut it off and started playing hockey again.Well 2nd game back someone fell into my leg as I was standing in front of the net,a little pain but no big deal.The next day was my opointment to get my cast cut off,and when the doctor noticed the only thing holding my cast on was hockey tape, you should have seen his face.After some xrays turns out the fall into my leg cracked the fibula right above the plates from my surgery.I got lucky I could have really screwed my leg up.

I'm pretty sure a hematoma would be when blood fillls the tissue in a body part after a blood vessel breaks. In this case, his knee was filled with blood.

EDIT: A bruise is a type of hematoma.

broken my right pinky finger at least twenty times. I have no feeling in it and i cant bend it so it sometimes gets caught on things like door jams and stuff without me noticing.