Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lindenhood

Flyweight shafts

They're not constructed the same as a dangler or a flyweight. A bit heavier, and they have more fiberglass, if I'm not mistaken. Can't say anything on performance or durability, however, as I've never used one.

my lhs has a bunch of old mission team comp shafts in the basement, are those any good?

The Team Comp is a pretty good shaft. Durable, and not that heavy. It had a weird texture to it, like a sandpaper-like feeling. I lost the stick though... :angry:

The dangler was awesome. I had 2 of them that lasted 2+ years each as my primary stick, and they took a beating. Both broke in the same location- it had a copper reinforcement near the bottom of the shaft (like the bauer endure, only a decade earlier) and the point where the copper started must have been a weak spot. I broke one on a post (cuz i was stupid - and still am) and the other on a one-timer.

my lhs has a bunch of old mission team comp shafts in the basement, are those any good?

The Team Comp is a pretty good shaft. Durable, and not that heavy. It had a weird texture to it, like a sandpaper-like feeling. I lost the stick though... :angry:

Not really durable. It was made out of Fiberglass.