Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael9

toronto

so i'm in toronto for the next few days and i really wanna get back on the ice, for any of the local guys I was curious if there was any stick'n puck or drop that you know about if so please pm me or post thanks in advance.

Michael

Sunday morning, I believe it's at chesswood arena. Call Dave Sears (647)-273-4350. He also has a game at McCormick arenas on Tuesday nights.

Canlan ice sports has both Mon-Fri

the one at Victoria Park is I believe noon for 2 hr shinny and 3 pm for s&p - but there are few people there.

Etobicoke and Scarborough likely have more people.

check their website for times.

Canlan ice sports has both Mon-Fri

Icesports Website is here. They have a few arenas with 2-4 sheets each and as far as I know all have shinny/stick&puck M-F for like $5 for 2-hours. The Etobicoke, Scarborough, and Victoria Park locations are all in the GTA or not too far from it. Not sure about York - the map link doesn't seem to work in my browser.

Canlan just bought out the ice gardens at York.. if so, its right across from the Rexall center at York university

Are they nice rinks ?

Shitty Shitty ice. But now that Canlan bought it suuposedly there going to be shutting down for a week a two and fixing up all that needs to be fixed up.