Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BK

Left foot went numb

Tonight at practice, my left foot went completely numb for some reason. It was litterally like playing with a stump for a left leg.

What did or didn't I do?

It wasn't my skate tightness, I have been playing for years now and it was just as tight as its ever been. Plus when I took it out of my boot, it was still numb for a few minutes. I didn't get the tingling feeling like when you cut off circulation either.. feeling just gradually came back.

My coach is stumped. A couple of team mates say it could be a lack of vitamins, other say I just pinched a nearve..

Has this happened to anybody else? Does anybody know what causes it? It worried me a little because this would have put me out of a game.

Nevermind.. I found the problem.

The insole of my left skate is missing. :angry:

I'm not sure how I didn't notice when I laced them up.. oh well. :huh:

In puzzeled as to how in the hell a missing insole would cause your foot to go numb........Wat are you talking about dude?

Im not sure either.. maybe a pinched nurve.

I'm no doctor, however I have sciatica and the right side of my right foot has been numb for a while. It's basically a side-effect of a pinched nerve.

Have you had any back problems lately? Any pain or soreness in the small of your back and hips?

I'm no doctor, however I have sciatica and the right side of my right foot has been numb for a while. It's basically a side-effect of a pinched nerve.

Have you had any back problems lately? Any pain or soreness in the small of your back and hips?

Mostly just soreness from practice. We held tryouts last week and I have been on the ice 4 days a week for about 6 hours a day. We did our final cuts for the freshmen last night and thats when it was acting up. I haven't felt much back pain (no more than usual), but a pinched nerve could have been it. I took quite a few hits running drills, it may have pinched something.

Anyways, I was on the ice today and everything felt normal.. I took the insole out of my right skate because I have absolutly no clue where the left one went and I turned out ok. I am going to pick up some insoles for it from walmart today on my way home from class and we have our first whole team practice tonight so I will report in after that.