Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattopiela

Nike Quest 1 skates

I have the roller daddys so I would assume that they would be nearly the same..I think. The roller daddys are holding up really well and couldn't be happier. Good luck

i had 2 pairs of these and i loved them both. i believe i had both pairs with rockers.

they fit my foot really well.

i dont find them like the roller daddys in my opinion. the quests were more comfy in my opinion then the roller daddys.

1.) Fits high up on the ankle, but still allows plenty of forward flex

2.) Comfortable

3.) Easy break-in

4.) Wide toe box

Dislikes:

1.) Lacing system - the first 2/3 of the boot don't have the traditional eyelets. They have a piece of material stitched to the boot through which you thread the laces. When Mario used his custom Quest 1s, I think his skates had the traditional eyelets like the Quest 2.

2.) Footbed - has the Nike Air material in the forefoot, which makes it a little too thick. It felt like this put me more on my heels. When I replaced the footbed with thinner ones, the skate felt too deep in the forefoot (I could lift my toes up too much for my liking). Tightening the laces didn't help because it doesn't tighten the toebox.